City Of Towers

For all community projects (towns, collaborations)
Jamieker

City Of Towers

Post by Jamieker »

This is the Atlantis i would like to build. I may build it out of stone. Hopefully i get a like or something like that. Thanks for the support (if i get any). I hope this link works if not I will probably change it. .There will be homes and a gate. The main tower will need to look the best so please wish me luck. Thanks,
Jamieker
Last edited by Jamieker on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Doozy

Re: Stargate Atlantis

Post by Doozy »

This looks interesting and unlike the other underwater atlantis type builds we already have. It's a nice contrast with big open flat areas and tight skinny tall buildings. Good Luck!
Jamieker

Re: Stargate Atlantis

Post by Jamieker »

Yay, lets say i just deleted all that number mumbo-jumbo and just put some stupid answer down instead of all that fun stuff. Well i am done with all that stuff on novylen this novylen that i am not done just waiting for my own server or single playerish map to put my own stuff on. It will be a massive sunken area that you will be able to build your own home and have a plot of approximately 50*50 to put a tower top to bottom not a big square thing but a weird spirally or odd shaped one like in that cool picture i got up there. It will hopefully be fun and at least a little after Christmas which i will have enough money to get a new PC and maybe a better connection. Cross your fingers for 7mb/s connection because right now my connection sucks so hopefully soon. If you want to join me i will update this thread and hopefully this does not count as advertising, because i am still thinking about doing this on novylen just well my connection sucks a lot of behind.