I demand justice

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
genesis24

I demand justice

Post by genesis24 »

My rights were removed, I was kicked and I was greifed for no apparent reason by Doozie(mod), I was allowed in modtopia and my building project was accepted, Doozie abuse of his powers. I would like something to happen, I lost a chest full of items. All of this happened and i didn't even get a warning, I was in this server for a while now and have never been a problem.
So please I would like justice since its not a game error but a staff error.

Gen.
Genesis24
aka Gen :P
uncle_paul

Re: I demand justice

Post by uncle_paul »

I don't think genesis would do anything to warrant a ban. He's a good contributor, a solid admin on his own server, and I stand behind him.
Image Image Image
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

You were removed from Modtopia, city of moderators, for being a dick towards a moderator. Your things were moved to your home by an admin. No offense to anyone actually named Dick intended.
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Hmm, I believe dooz, you can be an asshat gen.
And btw, you DON'T get to demand.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

I'd like to take this opportunity to touch on something that applies to all players. Permission to build in another person's region is NOT a right. It is a privilege and should be treated as such. It is your place as a guest to respect your host and their rules, just as we all respect and follow the rules of Novylen, and our hosts, the Admins.
genesis24

Post by genesis24 »

You lacked to inform me that my stuff was moved.
And I can demand, but i dont expect to get
Genesis24
aka Gen :P
amixalot

Post by amixalot »

100% behind Doozie with this, if you piss us off, we'll remove you from our city. You know the rules gen, you've applied them to several people.

Uncle_paul there was no ban...

Doozie keep being a beast at mod

Amix out.