Marvelpwn802

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
amixalot

Marvelpwn802

Post by amixalot »

Banned Marvelpwn802 for being a general asshat. He was able to get into the modtrials and then /set home there. I teleported him out and he kept /home(ing). He then threw some obscenities at me when I teleported him to my jail to keep him out of the trials area, killed himself with lava, and then kept /home(ing) into my trap to simply piss me off.

/temp banned for 10 minutes, rethought it and made it permanent (his brother maxxer802 was already banned for x-ray)

Figured we don't need this kind of immaturity/behavior on the server. (one of the rules is respect mods/admins)

However I'm open to an appeal / unban if any of you higher ups see fit.

Amix
marvelpwn802

Re: Marvelpwn802

Post by marvelpwn802 »

Hello amix,
I would very much like to be unbanned. i was using /home to my advantage, and i will pay you another 25 coins to do the trials again. I personally think it was unjust to ban me for cheating in an optional trial.
If you unban me i will not use /home to my advantage in the trials, or other games similar. :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:
-MarvelPwn802
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

The point here is not cheating at a game, although that does carry it's own implications regarding one's character. The point is rampant disrespect of authority. Swearing at a moderator is bad enough, repetitively acting out against instruction is another thing altogether. We would ban anyone who was harrassing a player in this fashion. Harrassing a moderator is inexcusable.
amixalot

Post by amixalot »

marvelpwn802 wrote:I personally think it was unjust to ban me for cheating in an optional trial.
As you very well know it had nothing to do with cheating in a trial, and the fact that you are even trying to word it that way astounds me.

You had lost the trials, and had no business being in the area, much less setting a home in there. It's not cheating.. it's blatantly rude.

Worse than that you lacked the common sense to listen when I told you to stop, teleported you out, and even threw you in jail to get you to stop.

Disrespecting mods IS a bannable offense, the cheating (if you can even call it that) is irrelevant.
marvelpwn802

Post by marvelpwn802 »

Well i am extremely sorry for swearing and the like. i was using home in a way that i used on other mazes, and i am sorry that it offended you. I enjoy novylen -- it is by far my favorite server so please repeal my ban.
marvelpwn802

Post by marvelpwn802 »

please repeal my ban!
-marvel
marvelpwn802

Post by marvelpwn802 »

There are by far no servers half as good as this one -- iv'e tried 4 so far and all of them SUCK.
please unban me.
marvelpwn802

Plz Repeal my ban

Post by marvelpwn802 »

btw max got unbanned
amixalot

Post by amixalot »

Unbanned, but on very thin ice.