flaming_hippo

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Mercymike

flaming_hippo

Post by Mercymike »

Griefing in mntc and stealing 4 golden ore blocks. Understandably the area hadent been protected yet but the time between the grief and placing of the blocks is very short and a mod may not have been online yet to protect it for him. I have consulted Wat555 on the issue of prtecting areas and banned hippo however if you see this as unfair towards the player due to there being no protection on the region (although it was behind a closed gate with signs stating it was owned property) feel free to unban.

~mike
dragslayar

Re: flaming_hippo

Post by dragslayar »

well being the current project manager of mntc i've said if anyone griefs they lose their mntc privileges.

like to help me do so mike?
Hey guys! Click this! If you like Dawn of War I make maps for it and post stuff about it there!
http://blackarkgames.blogspot.com/
Even if you don't, click it!
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

I'm pretty sure busting and taking stuff that isn't yours is bannable griefing regardless of protections. /BAN !
dragslayar

Post by dragslayar »

i think revoking mntc privileges is a good punishment too :D
Hey guys! Click this! If you like Dawn of War I make maps for it and post stuff about it there!
http://blackarkgames.blogspot.com/
Even if you don't, click it!
Mercymike

Post by Mercymike »

Sure Drag, i like the idea of mntc becoming an ongoing project :D I'd be happy to help. You need to get online when i am so i can do this damn protection you've posted about :P and Dooz so i do! far as i'm concerned CRUSH EM! :lol: ... in the nicest possible way of course ;)