Contracting, Banking, Taxes. More uses for money?

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
fox689

Re: Contracting, Banking, Taxes. More uses for money?

Post by fox689 »

I will revolt and create a metal standard if a tax is ever imposed. :P

Not that I use coin for anything but hording digital assets, since everyone else seems to think coin is worth something.
All I'm asking for is some common sense and common decency. I know neither are actually that common anymore, but I ban those who have neither. :)
Codename-J6

Post by Codename-J6 »

Yeah, as nice as iConomy is, I personally really like the concept of using actual materials as a monetary system. I for one would personally support the aforementioned revolt to my last digital-breath!
rbos wrote:Stupid kittens. I bet they deserved it.
Gubble1234

Post by Gubble1234 »

Mmm, maybe there is a mod where there are actual coins that can be made from gold using a stamp/press of some kind? It would give Gold a lot more value in the game rather than just being used to make things look pretty... It would also enable banks to be created alot easier! I suppose it would make banks more easy to break into, but thats all part of the fun isnt it :P

But for the problem of bank security, maybe just have a rather large amount of bedrock vaults, say, 3 by 4 in size, and you need to apply on the forum to own/rent one. Once you have succesfully applied, you get a mod to create a /vault or something for you in your vault so you and only you can move freely in and out? I have seen something like that done on another server, and it worked very well actually!

I definately agree though that money needs to play a more active role in the server!