More Moderators?

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
Codename-J6

Re: More Moderators?

Post by Codename-J6 »

No no no. Silly Noz, I meant for a way to users on the server to see who was in the IRC.

But never mind that, because Rob shot down my idea while we were chatting earlier before.
rbos wrote:Stupid kittens. I bet they deserved it.
Dee

Re: MO MO MO!!!

Post by Dee »

Nozstik wrote:
And it's so fun watching this thread drag on, that its almost painful. Because what I think in my head is, "OOOOOOOH ROB, WHEN U'Z GIVIN YO 2 CENTS?" haha.
You and me both. (I even updated the OP saying to nevermind the entire thing if the stats I provided become more consistent (since that was really rare).

Also, although rare, Something that can't be /pe'd is people spamming, using an excessive amount of caps lock, Not listening to other players (I.e. Player1 tells player2 to leave, and player2 doesn't)

I know the players can be dealt with later, but in the moment, Other players become un-amused and aggravated.
Epacity

Post by Epacity »

DigitalMischief just recently ( I think ) became a moderator.
Soooo... I think we are good.
Dee

Post by Dee »

What I said about in-game player disputes, just happened.

Someone apparently was burning someone else (in main world) and stole their items.
No mods were online, but I hollered MrE into the server and he fixed it up. ( YAY MREPIC! :D )

HUGE NEWS: If Havlock continues to sign-in. Absolutely no mods are necessary! :D
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

DigitalMischief is older than me in mod years, but I think he was on a hiatus.
Dee

So...

Post by Dee »

Well, no opinions/verdicts from the head-honcho's have been received. So until then, Its up in the air I guess.