Novylen - The Debut Short Film

For all things unrelated to minecraft.
ChineseAnonymous

Novylen - The Debut Short Film

Post by ChineseAnonymous »

This post has been deleted, because it is no longer relevant.
Last edited by ChineseAnonymous on Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
... Has left the Novylen building! Ciao!
ChineseAnonymous

Re: Novylen - The Debut Short Film

This post has been deleted, because it is no longer relevant.
Last edited by ChineseAnonymous on Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
Epacity

Post by Epacity »

I'm in. I have FRAPS (no mic) and after effects. I'm good at special effects but nothing amazing. I don't lag but I am not on too much so nothing with too much on-camera. Email is the best way to get to me (if it is needed I will give out my secondary email. Which I still check)
I can make decent buildings but nothing compared to the detail and scale of Pachua.
ChineseAnonymous

Epacity wrote:I'm in. I have FRAPS (no mic) and after effects. I'm good at special effects but nothing amazing. I don't lag but I am not on too much so nothing with too much on-camera. Email is the best way to get to me (if it is needed I will give out my secondary email. Which I still check)
I can make decent buildings but nothing compared to the detail and scale of Pachua.
I'll add you to the technical and building staff. Will you be able to act physically in any way?

I also have After Effects, but I'll leave you to stuff such as Green Screening. It's important to know what version you're using. I have CS5.

Just a heads up as well to those willing to participate, this will probably take place in the creative world because of the spawning ability. This project will begin as soon as we have enough folks, and if it doesn't come to that then I'll bring it to the official forums. Everything will pretty much change by then, but I'll make sure that the volunteers here will keep their roles.
Epacity

Post by Epacity »

ChineseAnonymous wrote: Will you be able to act physically in any way?
Do you mean: Will I be able to have a role on camera?
If so, Yes. But nothing big such as a main role.
Yes I can green screen. I'm not especially good at it though.
ChineseAnonymous

The thing's off for this community. Epacity - I will e-mail you when we're ready to enter pre-production and begin casting on the official forums.
Epacity

Post by Epacity »