Thebuddyboy

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
amixalot

Thebuddyboy

Post by amixalot »

Banned after being found x-raying.

Admitted to using it shortly thereafter.

Amix
ChineseAnonymous

Re: Thebuddyboy

Post by ChineseAnonymous »

From This topic. People already know, but I'm CTRL+V-ing it for convenience purposes.
ChineseAnonymous wrote:I'm gonna post that firmly_square05 and thebuddyboy can be the same person. I'm sure some staff and regulars have seen either one log off and the other log in at the same time. I've already mentioned this to the admins, but this is also a heads up for others.
... Has left the Novylen building! Ciao!
amixalot

Post by amixalot »

As much as it would simplify things to ban by association, we still haven't turned into that much of a Nazi regime.
dragslayar

Post by dragslayar »

amixalot wrote:As much as it would simplify things to ban by association, we still haven't turned into that much of a Nazi regime.
Well Thats A Shame, I Was Looking Forward To Mods Enforcing Curfews.
Hey guys! Click this! If you like Dawn of War I make maps for it and post stuff about it there!
http://blackarkgames.blogspot.com/
Even if you don't, click it!
ChineseAnonymous

Post by ChineseAnonymous »

amixalot wrote:As much as it would simplify things to ban by association, we still haven't turned into that much of a Nazi regime.
I didn't ask to do so.
... Has left the Novylen building! Ciao!
amixalot

Post by amixalot »

No offense meant. Your comment brought back conversations of removing people in the past based on association. Those were cases of extreme griefing or behavior however, so comment doesn't really apply to this situation.

Amix