1.8 Petitions

General minecraft-related chat.
Tibbs32

1.8 Petitions

Post by Tibbs32 »

While the /pe system is down, it might be a good idea to have a thread for everyone's petitions set up in place of it.
So if you've had any problems you need to report, feel free to post here so any admins/mods can hopefully get back to you.

Now for my bit of whining: I understand this has happened to a few others, so may it serve as a warning that if you intend to /home to your home or anyone else's, dump all your valuables and prepare to meet your fate.

Since /warp is currently down, I decided to /home to dark2elite's home, only to find myself falling into oblivion. Subsequently, I lost a full set of diamond tools/sword (excluding a hoe), a ton of redstone and redstone-related items, and some other items that I can't recall. And possibly don't care about. I think. :(

Edit: Err, scratch some of that. I have my sword, and I have my bow.. and my axe.
Last edited by Tibbs32 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doozy

Re: 1.8 Petitions

Post by Doozy »

I can confirm that Tibbs' experience happened to Epacity and Chris72 as well, on multiple occasions. Not sure if it is a loading lag issue, or something funny with the /home function.
Doozy

Chest Removals Required

Post by Doozy »

/pe create need an ADMIN to remove locked chests etc belonging to the banned bluepimpernel in teh attic above theparkey54's /home location.

These locked blocks were placed without parkey's permission, along with walls and a rather rude sign in a highland dialect, and count as a second offense to the ban. Items stolen from Adstro were recovered from within, and 10 gold and 14 lapis blocks have been returned to a chest in adstro's /home in dayvania.
Gubble1234

Re: Chest Removals Required

Post by Gubble1234 »

Doozy wrote:/pe create need an ADMIN to remove locked chests etc belonging to the banned bluepimpernel in teh attic above theparkey54's /home location.

These locked blocks were placed without parkey's permission, along with walls and a rather rude sign in a highland dialect, and count as a second offense to the ban. Items stolen from Adstro were recovered from within, and 10 gold and 14 lapis blocks have been returned to a chest in adstro's /home in dayvania.
May I ask why BluePimpernel was banned? There are two people that go on it, the owner doesnt do anything wrong on the server, but the other person who I am trying to stop going on must have been the one that did things! (Im not trying to get him unbanned, just curious as to why he was banned)
Gubble1234

Re: 1.8 Petitions

Post by Gubble1234 »

Also, he (BluePimpernel) has a chest embedded in the ground of one of my builds!