Jaydoggy1022

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Doozy

Jaydoggy1022

Post by Doozy »

Banned for damage and flooding of a "there's a world outside" artpiece in creative. Confessed to sharing account with a sibling.
Zaneo

Re: Jaydoggy1022

Post by Zaneo »

The Admins would like to point out we don't condemn account sharing with siblings. We do however treat the account as a single object and any bannable action perpetrated by any user on that account will result in the entire account being banned.
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
Jaydoggy1022
Location: Somewhereeeeee over the rainbow... Somewhereeee over the seeaa!

Post by Jaydoggy1022 »

Ok, I completely understand. but if you give me a second chance i promise that I or my brother will ever greif again. And please don't sort me as one of those liars. Because im not one. I will stick to my word, and if I don't, I will turn myself in, get myself banned, and never play here ever again. And I will be more than glad to help repair the damages done by the greifing. So please just give me a second chance. Thanks for your time.
I am a dog. Your argument is invalid.
Jaydoggy1022

Post by Jaydoggy1022 »

Also, if you have a rule against my brother and I sharing an account I will be more than happy to change my password, so he won't be able to play again.
Zacky

Post by Zacky »

Why not be a bro and buy a new account for your brother?
Jaydoggy1022

Post by Jaydoggy1022 »

Because he rarely plays minecraft. I actually tried to show him how cool minecraft is but i guess he didn't understand and when i showed him creative world i left , then when i came back he was on a steam game.
Jaydoggy1022

Post by Jaydoggy1022 »

And i also spent my last bit of money on my copy.
Zaneo

Post by Zaneo »

Zaneo wrote:The Admins would like to point out we don't condemn account sharing with siblings. We do however treat the account as a single object and any bannable action perpetrated by any user on that account will result in the entire account being banned.
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
Jaydoggy1022

Post by Jaydoggy1022 »

So I'm not going to get unbanned? :( Please just give me a second chance and i promise you will never get any greifing, cheating, or any wrong doing drama from my account ever again.
dograffe

Post by dograffe »

i belive that jaydoggy wont greif again if u give him 1 more chance he didnt seem like the kind of person who would continue to greif if he was warned once so just give him one more chance
So What?
SO DRAGOn