Banned wojtacha

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Mercymike

Banned wojtacha

Post by Mercymike »

I banned the player for obvious greifing and stealing gold blocks from winum. Also rather abusive language. ~mike
Mercymike

Re: Banned wojtacha

Post by Mercymike »

I also repaired the damage using his materials (the one's he stole) I saw that as fair.
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Wow.. Why is everyone trying to steal gold...Second player...
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
winum

Post by winum »

Hey :D wojtaha is a god friend of me and he is baned becuse of griffing and he mean to kidding whit mee that was beckuse hi take my gold from me hi is a god boy can you unban him please :) me and wojtaha and some adder friend moust build a town and he need to come on the server please unban him i need him he just kidding whit mee i dident now that an then he is baned :D :D :D
Epacity

Post by Epacity »

winum wrote:Hey :D wojtaha is a god friend of me and he is baned becuse of griffing and he mean to kidding whit mee that was beckuse hi take my gold from me hi is a god boy can you unban him please :) me and wojtaha and some adder friend moust build a town and he need to come on the server please unban him i need him he just kidding whit mee i dident now that an then he is baned :D :D :D
:?:
Zacky

Post by Zacky »

winum wrote:Hey :D wojtaha is a god friend of me and he is baned becuse of griffing and he mean to kidding whit mee that was beckuse hi take my gold from me hi is a god boy can you unban him please :) me and wojtaha and some adder friend moust build a town and he need to come on the server please unban him i need him he just kidding whit mee i dident now that an then he is baned :D :D :D
WOW, he's a god friend and god guy. God's guy and friend is Jesus, right?
winum

Post by winum »

Wow i dont no that he had greidd more :o
winum

Post by winum »

I mean greifed