WTF is going on?

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
divinemind

WTF is going on?

Post by divinemind »

Deleted
Last edited by divinemind on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Minecraft... nuff said

Guest (newbie)
Regular user (greenie)
Premium user (:D) <--- theres me :D
Moderator (the sky)
Admin (CHEEZ)
Doozy

Re: WTF is going on?

Post by Doozy »

When you make repeated demands of moderators who have stated they are currently busy, and then start insulting them.. we call that disrespect. Disrespect is not mature behavior, nor is it welcome. You were warned to correct your attitude. Consider this a further warning. Your past attendance does not entitle you to any superiority. Further insulting us on the forums only does damage to your own reputation.
Mercymike

Post by Mercymike »

You were banned for asking multiple times after being told i was busy 4 times by both me and Doozie (check the chat logs next time) You then began to insult us as mod's and continued to abuse me personally including various comments about age and length of time played, perhaps next time you decide to take a break you should practice your people skills and attempt to learn how to talk to the people who assist in running your server. As for the abuse i wasnt offended as such, i found it rather humorous you chose to call me a kid having no idea of my age nor having known how long id played for. Maybe next time you should back it up with hard evidence. The kick was a warning, the second was being courteous. Most people don't get a second warning. As for the matter of your ban it is only 12 hour so dont lose sleep over it.

~mercymike
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Wow divine... you come back on Novylen after so damn long and you get banned right away xD Wow...
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
divinemind

Post by divinemind »

I'm sorry and appologise. Now i realise i'm in the wrong big time. i've come back expecting special treatment when i'm due none, sorry to both Doozy and Mercymike, i was out of line and shouldn't have behaved in such a childish manner. i hope no offense was taken from my stupidity, i'm usually good at first impressions but guess the internets "newfag" "oldfag" thing is getting to me. Sorry

Divinemind~

Minecraft... nuff said

Guest (newbie)
Regular user (greenie)
Premium user (:D) <--- theres me :D
Moderator (the sky)
Admin (CHEEZ)