Biome Changer!

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
Gubble1234

Biome Changer!

Post by Gubble1234 »

Im sure quite a few people would like this plugin. Allows the user to change a biome. (Simple and to the point for MrEpic! :P) More info on the link!

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/edit-b ... 953.24634/
MrEpiclegendzz

Re: Biome Changer!

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

I like the mod... But I'm not sure about it.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Hmm as far as I can tell it's multiplayer, since they talk about permissions, and how only OP can use it. Will this be compatible with all our other plugins? Nvm I just noticed its on the bukkit forums durr, I assume that means it will work with our stuff. Also, I don rly understand techno-babble, did they say you could select an area with world edit, or can you only change preset chunks? It would be really nice if we could do it by regions somehow, so as not to have issues with chunks that might have multiple residents with conflicting weather preferences.
Gubble1234

Post by Gubble1234 »

Doozy wrote:Hmm as far as I can tell it's multiplayer, since they talk about permissions, and how only OP can use it. Will this be compatible with all our other plugins? Nvm I just noticed its on the bukkit forums durr, I assume that means it will work with our stuff. Also, I don rly understand techno-babble, did they say you could select an area with world edit, or can you only change preset chunks? It would be really nice if we could do it by regions somehow, so as not to have issues with chunks that might have multiple residents with conflicting weather preferences.
Can do it by both, it says its compatible with WorldEdit! :D