Important: Possible ChestShop glitch?

General minecraft-related chat.
Gubble1234

Important: Possible ChestShop glitch?

Post by Gubble1234 »

I noticed today when I came online that my diamond shop at spawn was empty, meaning it had sold out when I was offline. However, when I checked my balance, it did not seem like I could have possibly sold them all, as I had only a tiny bit less than that yesterday. Something like this happened on Friday too, when I bought a load of diamonds from VMEC when he was online, he didn't think he had recieved any of the money for them. Therefore, I believe there is a bug where on rare occasions, if people buy things very quickly, or when the seller is offline, not all or none of the money gets transfered to the sellers account, but is still taken out of the buyers. Alternatively, my shop may have been wiped somehow, but that doesn't explain VMEC not recieving the money for his. Im just speculating there, im sure the admins will have a better idea of what may be going on.
rbos

Re: Important: Possible ChestShop glitch?

Post by rbos »

Hit me up when I'm online sometime and we'll test this by dumping a bunch of diamonds into a shop, having you log off, and then buying 'em.
Gubble1234

Re: Important: Possible ChestShop glitch?

Post by Gubble1234 »

Right, will do. My diamonds from last night seem to have sold correctly, so it must just be quite rare, like I thought...