epicsquirrel007

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Doozy

epicsquirrel007

Post by Doozy »

Banned from tempmap for screaming, cursing and calling the administrative team "LAZY ASSES" for having a temp map. Tired of this kid's shit attitude and ongoing rudeness. He's been an ongoing problem since first arrival, and I for one am not interested in hearing his insults anymore. Propose ban be maintained on reinstitution of mcBans.
MrEpiclegendzz

Re: epicsquirrel007

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

I agree. This kid has been annoying the shit out of me by saying the staff don't do shit, the server sucks, etc.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
rbos

Post by rbos »

I agree. Banned.
EpicSquirrel007

Post by EpicSquirrel007 »

RE: My ban.
I wouldn't start off with an excuse if it weren't true. The one that yelled at everyone was not me, it was my neighbor, I made the mistake of letting him play. Now, on that note, I would like to say that I probably deserved a ban even without this comment about the mods that my neighbor made. I have been inexcusably rude to all of the mods and admins. I hope that you will accept my sincere and honest apology for everything. If allowed back on novylen, I will never bother the mods or admins with anything at all except for simple protections in my city, which I will file a /pe for an never ask for in person. You have all done outstanding work on the novylen server, and I couldn't have done any better, which is why I will never criticize anything about the server ever again. I am truly and sincerely sorry. -EpicSquirrel007
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Sorry, but you've spent most of your stay with us insulting players, trying to dominate chat, and generally creating a hostile environment. This ban is not based on a single incident, but rather overall behaviour.
EpicSquirrel007

I realize that, I was hoping to apologize for everyhting. I realize that I have been overall rude, and I will do my absolute best to stop. I am jsut asking for one more chance. If I blow it, I won't contest the ban, becuase I will know that I deserved it.
miketheepic

Post by miketheepic »

I'm not just siding with my friend here, I really think he deserves another chance. You say that EpicSquirrel007 has dominated the chat. He keeps to himself most of the time, and only gets angry when provoked, much like you mods. He may have been somewhat annoying earlier, but I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that he will change if given another chance. Again, he is my friend, and that's part of the reason, why I want him brought back, but I also think that another chance on this great server will do this server more good than bad. It's the only server that means anything to both me and EpicSquirrel. Thank you for hopefully considering unbanning my friend.
Thanks, MikeTheEpic
EpicSquirrel007

Sorry to bother you Doozy, but what exactly do you mean by "dominate the chat" Is that like I am saying to much? Becuase I didn't think that was a problem, but I will stop if that is what it takes.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

I mean you take out your bad days on the rest of our players, insulting them at every opportunity, telling them to shut up if you weren't directly addressing them, and generally acting like its your own private chat channel, and not a group conversation. You have 3 thumbs down. That's enough for me to say Appeal Denied.
miketheepic

Post by miketheepic »

You say "Insulting them at every opportunity" like he enjoys it. He only insults people when that's what they're due. It's not like you don't insult people, but when you do, you insult them when that's what they deserve. I hope you will rethink your "reasons" for banning EpicSquirrel.