RE: EpicSquirrel007's ban.

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
EpicSquirrel007

RE: EpicSquirrel007's ban.

Post by EpicSquirrel007 »

I know you said that the appeal is denied, but I want to propose one last propostion. Your server is the best thing on minecraft and there isn't a single other server that is as much fun. No other server has had nearly as much work put into it as all of you have. I appreciate all of your work and want to say thank you, because I imagine you don't get that alot, because of people like me, who are inconsiderate beyond belief. My final porposal is that my behaviour will change as much as needed and I will not bother mods with anything insignificant. I will keep to myself unless I need something or answering a question. I will never use the words "shut up" as I use way to much, unless in a joking manner. I think that I have been terribly rude, and I think I should be made to wait. Perhaps unban me on the 15th of next month? That will force me to change myself and be thankful for your work. If I am unbanned, and I do something worthy of a re-ban, I will not question it, knowing that I deserved it. Thank you for reading. :)

dragslayar

Re: RE: EpicSquirrel007's ban.

Post by dragslayar »

Think of it like a child.

If a child has misbehaved, repeatedly doing something over a course of a few months.
And you take away its means of causing trouble.
and it promised it wouldnt do it again.
But being a child you knew it would (at somepoint it'd screw up).
You woudnt give it back its means.

Atleast not on its terms.

/sincerly
/a normal player who has no input or say in what actually happens
/just my opinion.

p.s. handy hint: constant spamming of apeals will not help your case (for future refernce).
Hey guys! Click this! If you like Dawn of War I make maps for it and post stuff about it there!
http://blackarkgames.blogspot.com/
Even if you don't, click it!
EpicSquirrel007

Post by EpicSquirrel007 »

I know, and only doing it one more time isn't spamming. If I did it again, then it'd be spamming. Don't compare me to a child. I am not one
miketheepic

Post by miketheepic »

@Drag

You would then warn the child that if he did it again, he would be punished, and then you would give the child one one more chance with its "means", out of the kindness of your heart, something that not many people around here have. Then, if the child abused the said means, THEN you would have good reason to take away the means, or in this case, ban him.

EpicSquirrel007 received no warnings.
The mods/admins never said to him, "Hey, stop it, or you'll get banned"

Never.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Mike, you are misinformed. We have spent months kicking and muting your friend. He knew better. Locking thread.
rbos

Post by rbos »

We aren't parents, and are not responsible for discipline. He had plenty of opportunities to correct his behaviour, and we finally got sick of the bullshit.

I think it's fair at this point to say enough.