Mine City

General minecraft-related chat.
ummwat

Mine City

Post by ummwat »

Mine City isn't that well known, but I just wanted to post a topic about it here.
Mine City is a protected city run by me. The land has been around since a couple of weeks after this server has been up and I started visiting the server. The warp there is "minecity".
Recently, a number of attacks has been made on it over the past two weeks. A few days ago, I removed the warp but the grief continued. I have created a protection zone over it with the help of rbos. I don't remember the usernames of all the residents of Mine City, so I only added in a few recent people who started living here (see below!!!). Hopefully, the griefing will stop because of the protection.

Mine City Permissions
==Owners==
ummwat
appO
==The Peoplez==
Woody_Weedsmoker
==Residents==
iDJV
BreeCatchu

If you claim to have lived in the place before, if you show me where you lived, and if I start to even slightly and vaguely remember you before, I'll grant you permission to edit Mine City.
Send me a PM if you would like to become an owner of Mine City.

P.S.: No, I will not explain what the Peoplez are. Why? Cause I don't know either.

Mine City Map
Last edited by ummwat on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OMFG ^

ummwat - obstacle course master, owner of MineCity, internet thousand-are, novylen moderator
Dr_Obvious

Re: Mine City

Post by Dr_Obvious »

If you are not sure who has access to minecity than make a wood sword and right click on the land...it will show all permissions to the area.
Is this a signature, OR A HUGE CHEESY TACO :D

ummwat

Post by ummwat »

Dr_Obvious wrote:If you are not sure who has access to minecity than make a wood sword and right click on the land...it will show all permissions to the area.
Thank you for that AMAZING information. I'm sure everybody reeealy needed to hear that.
OMFG ^

ummwat - obstacle course master, owner of MineCity, internet thousand-are, novylen moderator
Dr_Obvious

Post by Dr_Obvious »

ummwat wrote:
Dr_Obvious wrote:If you are not sure who has access to minecity than make a wood sword and right click on the land...it will show all permissions to the area.
Thank you for that AMAZING information. I'm sure everybody reeealy needed to hear that.
well...I NEED to state the obvious :) (its part of the job requirement)
Is this a signature, OR A HUGE CHEESY TACO :D

ummwat

Post by ummwat »

Dr_Obvious wrote:
ummwat wrote:
well...I NEED to state the obvious :) (its part of the job requirement)
:D
OMFG ^