Not sure what i did?

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
mikeconnor991

Not sure what i did?

Post by mikeconnor991 »

i got a greifing ticket 1978 my name is mikeconnor99 i have played this server many months and not sure what i did. please help. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :wood: :wood: :wood:
:wood: :blank: :wood:
:wood: :blank: :wood: :workbenchfront: :diamond:
veggieburito

Re: Not sure what i did?

Post by veggieburito »

you stole my enchantment table out of my office in Cloudcity
mikeconnor991

Post by mikeconnor991 »

i was hitting it with fist i though it would be protected i was going to give you another but you did not get on so i was going to wait sorry
meatyburito

Post by meatyburito »

its ok by the way this is my alt im veggie :D funny right
Gubble1234

Post by Gubble1234 »

Meaty, or veggie, I don't really care... You spent £16.95 on a new account? Thats kind of a waste of money really... I think this new account got banned from this server within 5 minutes of you being online? I know I'm not a mod or admin, but I'm sure they will agree that it isn't really funny, but quite sad actually.

Also, while I'm talking to you, what you said to Doozie really was nasty, not to mention idiotic, as they were going to unban you. She is a nice person, and a friend, who does her best for everyone on this server, putting them before herself. All she asks for in return is a bit of respect, something you couldn't give. I never really knew you on the server, but I'm glad you're banned because if thats how you treat the mods, or indeed anyone, you don't deserve to be allowed on the server.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Veggie is banned from the forums, so he can't see that, Gubble.

Mike, you've expressed good intentions, and you've never been a problem before, so I think you've done your time. Welcome back! /unban
Gubble1234

Post by Gubble1234 »

Well, its the thought that counts Doozie :)
mikeconnor991

Post by mikeconnor991 »

Thank you guys are awesome! :diamond: for all of you!!!