veggieburio ban

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
veggieburito

veggieburio ban

Post by veggieburito »

i was banned becaus in creative i put mushstashes on the people... and would help put it back but they protected it so they wont let me... they let people all the time lose if the return what they stole in the place they stole it!!!!... and when i do it i get banned for doingit in creative!!!! ITS STUPID!

veggieburito

Re: veggieburio ban

Post by veggieburito »

and one more thing... my second ban and i diddent do mutch this time the first i know i did bad but that was a long time ago and really i did a mushstash on the pople and they diddent complane it was chris72 no offince but really the people diddent care! and there huge ego was begging for a mushstash to... would u have put a mushstash on them?!!
veggieburito

Post by veggieburito »

veggieburito wrote:i was banned becaus in creative i put mushstashes on the people... and would help put it back but they protected it so they wont let me... they let people all the time lose if the return what they stole in the place they stole it!!!!... and when i do it i get banned for doingit in "creative"!!!! ITS STUPID!

veggieburito

Post by veggieburito »

CREATIVE[*]
rbos

Post by rbos »

Hey, calm down, don't freak out. You got caught vandalizing something, you should just admit you shouldn't have done it, apologize, and promise not to do it again.
veggieburito

Post by veggieburito »

i promis not 2 do it again... and im sorry but really it WAS temting... lol i wont do it again
veggieburito

Post by veggieburito »

let me on the IRC so i can talk easyer
rbos

Post by rbos »

Other people's stuff is other people's stuff. You can modify (even destroy) your own stuff, but leave other people's stuff alone.

Reduced to a two-day tempban. See you in a couple days.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

You didn't just add mustaches. You destroyed faces and a brain. That is obnoxious.
veggieburito

Post by veggieburito »

i would fix it but im banned