veggieburio ban

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
veggieburito

Re: veggieburio ban

Post by veggieburito »

you never gave me a chance 2 fix it if u would i would but im banned!!
veggieburito

Post by veggieburito »

grrr... oh and by the way THEY diddent report it if they did i would take this easyer but no they diddent get mad but chris72 did its not fair did u think of that... what if they diddent care?? huh... what if they kept it on there becaus it was funny!!! look at the date i did that!!! if they cared they would have reportd it a long time ago!
veggieburito

Post by veggieburito »

i know u can do logs!!! look at the date the mushstaches were put on!!! if they really cared then i would have been banned along time ago!!!
veggieburito

Post by veggieburito »

im only saying whats fair!! >:-(
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Don't be stupid veggie. Just because you didn't get caught by the creator of the object does not excuse your crime. Stop acting like an infant with no morals.
rbos

Post by rbos »

Whether you fix it or not is not important, unless you fix it before anyone notices, heh.

Don't bust up other people's stuff.

Makes me wonder what else you've done...
veggieburito

Post by veggieburito »

im in a argument i cant win... and by the way rbos the other thing i did i got banned for it and that was when i almost just joined the server... even befor i knew u were the owner!!!... anyways i changed 7 blocks on eatch statue and it does matter if they report it becaus think about yourself not others!!! people ALWAYS say that "think about yourself not others" and you are forgetting that...
Worse Doughnut

Post by Worse Doughnut »

I think the point is that he greifed, regardless of how much he might promise to "never do it again"
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Think about yourself not others?? You realize they mean "think about your own actions before criticizing others" right? Try "think of others before yourself", "do unto others as you would have done unto you", or "don't be a dick".

Seven blocks does not include the house on reini's head, or the brain inside which you completely destroyed. Deny it one more time and I'll put you back up to perma-ban. I'm locking this thread now.