maxm091 ban

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
maxm091

maxm091 ban

Post by maxm091 »

Last year I lost my house because some jerk friend set my home somwhere random. So I went /home thebuddyboy and went into his house because he lives next door to me but when I spawned there I spawned inside a room of doors that were locked, so I broke two peices of glass to get home and before I knew it I was banned forever!!! I am really sorry about what I did but I hope you can foregive me. Your server is the best!!! :D :D :D :D :D

maxm091
weareGOLDEN

unban

Post by weareGOLDEN »

Plz unban max what he did might have been wrong but it was a year ago. He is changed

weareGOLDEN :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:
--------------------- :stick:
--------------------- :stick:
maxm091

Re: maxm091 ban

Post by maxm091 »

If your reading this can you please please please write a reply I'm begging you. I have tried a ton of other servers and minecraft.novylen.net is definity the best. I am really sorry but all I did was break some glass on my nabors house just so I could find my house and I was going to replace it but I got banned before I could and I'm really sorry can you please unban me or at least write a responce. :D

maxm091
rbos

Re: maxm091 ban

Post by rbos »

Okay. Whatever it is, we don't have any evidence to back it up anyhow, and policy is to forgive as much as possible.