arin3 - Appeal

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
arinj32ty

arin3 - Appeal

Post by arinj32ty »

I'm not sure how to start this appeal, but most of it has been covered in the one I made 3 months ago.
http://ordinate.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1480

Look, I was Static because I was getting desperate for a server.
I lied. I did not want to but it was my only choice, except find another server. You made it very clear that it was my only option. My plan was to become part of the server, then reveal my identity.

I know you have told me that a million times, but when you offer me alternatives to Novylen, I decline.

Basically I was an idiot before, and don't want to stalk anymore but really want to play.

PS.
Can somebody kindly offer me a definition of 'Toe rag'?
dograffe

Re: arin3 - Appeal

Post by dograffe »

I don't know what a toe- rag is, but, I'm with arin, please, before you lock the topic let's just see what other people have to say if whether it's for arin or not.
So What?
SO DRAGOn
Chris72

Re: arin3 - Appeal ver128

Post by Chris72 »

Toe Rag

The definition derives from old England where convicts used to tie bits of shirt around their toes and feet as a make shift sock, hence "toe rag" means scoundrel, criminal, thief, indencent/unlawful person etc. It is sometiem seen spelt Tow Rag because the original context has long since been obsolete.

It also means:

A useless person, often characterized by unpleasant demeanour. Derivation: the subject is about as high up the social ladder as a rag used for cleaning toe jam out from between your toes.

I think this is what he means about you...

Source: Urban Dictionary

And what is this? Arin appeal ver 128?
The faster this page gets locked, the better it gets.
I once had an owl. Now I have a dog.
[url=htt://s09.flagcounter.com/more/iKRA]Image[/url]
img]http://i.imgur.com/GMC6p.png[/img it's gone
MrEpiclegendzz

Re: arin3 - Appeal

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

No, no and umm.... NO.

So now piss off, and get a life.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.