Novylenites

General minecraft-related chat.
amixalot

Novylenites

Post by amixalot »

I must have seen a hundred of these posts during my time here, and each time I thought, "wow, how cheesy and cliche". However, now that it's come time for me to make mine I think I understand where they were coming from.

Over the past year and a half I've had a wonderful time working, building, and yelling at you all. The community atmosphere rbos has managed to create is one of a kind, and it's thanks to all of you that it keeps going. After I stopped by the server today I started looking back on my time here, I realized how much time I spent on this game, and you are all to thank for it.

So now it's my turn to be cliche,

Dooz, Senor, Noz, Pach, Mercy, Fox, Iron, Zan, rbos, and all other mods/admins I've had the pleasure of working with - you were a hell of a group to work with, thanks for making the past year one hell of a time.

Greenies
- I like 25% of you, you know who you are.

Arin3- go away... how are you still stalking us? ....Cockfag..

Hope to play with you all again some day

- Amix

(Oh! Feel free to use spidertrap, it gives rbos seizures (/warp spider))
Pachua

Re: Novylenites

Post by Pachua »

We've had a gatorgood time with you around. Every time I look at the map and see you, I'm all like "Oh lookie theres Amix! I'll log on and see what's up" (because stalker). Pleasure having you with us and hope to have you on regularly soon.

Be careful, rbos might nuke the source of his seizures.
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Senor, you can't stop D:
Then I'll be the only señor left ;/
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

>.>

This looks suspiciously like a farewell letter. I do not accept!

Also, who will give the slaves pillars to build? They are pining without hard labour. Pining I tell you! Some of them have wasted away completely. Do you really want to be responsible for that?

Spring is nearly here. There will be leaves on the modtopia tree. And the sky limit has risen. There are new heights to be scaled, and temples to be raised.
Nozstik

Post by Nozstik »

Wteff you better come back Amix. Don't be a cockgoblin!
Say something incredibly humorous, and you too can be in my -
Favorite Quotes!:
<Kitteh53>: what the that sponge haz no legs!
<Kitteh53>:tann that shark just swooped by and stabbed me!
<Kitteh53>: you are afishally awesome now that you have diamond pick
weresdrim

Post by weresdrim »

Looks like someone realised they were wasting time playing silly games... and went with it 0.o?

Bye amix
Mercymike

Post by Mercymike »

Ami,

I read this as a farewell to us all here at novylen. I must say i wept... *cough* *cough* I mean i shed MANLY tears of sadness to see this, Its been an amazing run, specially that phase of being your bitch... well not really then but the rest was good :P I say good luck in the ventures ahead of you and i wish you all the best. HOWEVER.. yeah im putting a twist on this acceptance bitch. You better be popping in from time to time, or i'll be hunting you down! capiche?

loves and kisses

Mikey
catt12345678

Post by catt12345678 »

Well Amix, I assume that I am part of the 75% of the greenies you don't like. But I am still here to say bye, because your still pretty awesome. Thanks- Catt
Wii89

Post by Wii89 »

Later Amix, the cathedral is amazing!
Max310310

Post by Max310310 »

Good luck with whatever else you are doing...
P.S. I know I saw you once on the server but still... I have to say bye right? It is the right thing to do!

-Scouter310