I don't know why I was banned?

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
VigorossoAlloy

I don't know why I was banned?

Post by VigorossoAlloy »

I was on and everything was fine.Then I went off to go have dinner and when I got back on it said YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED! then it said Griefing #2315 appeal at this site and I don't know what I did to get banned. Can someone tell me what happened and why I was banned?
Zaneo

Re: I don't know why I was banned?

Post by Zaneo »

A jail was torn down that was built by weareGOLDEN, and we've had a lot of problems in that area. If weareGOLDEN can let us know that you had permission to remove the building the ban will be lifted.
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
VigorossoAlloy

Post by VigorossoAlloy »

It was maxm's bank and i didn't even touch it except for locking my bank door and walking in. I still don't know why I'm responsible for the incident with the banks griefing.I was told that h12e12l12l12o12 was banned and that coolerthanyou7 were banned for the griefing then i went for dinner came back and I was banned.

EDIT: I gtg so I won't be here to respond for a while.
VigorossoAlloy

Post by VigorossoAlloy »

Ohhhhh the jail. I was helping him take down the jail when he said it was useless and asked me to help take it down.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

The logs clearly show you and cooler tearing down the bank. You destroyed all the stone, cooler all the iron bars. Maxm091 has stated distress at the disappearance of his bank, and cried Ban Griefer.
rbos

Post by rbos »

Okay, so having discussed it a bit, it seems like all y'all have some kind of circlejerk of griefing going on.

I want some assurances that your entire group of "friends" will stop wasting moderator time and not fuck around with each other's stuff in future.

In short I want you all to sort it out amongst yourselves and let us know when things are sorted out.

IF you had been "messing with each other" and not called in the fucking parents whenever one of you got a booboo, we might have been okay with it. If it had been a "hah hah, you got me" kind of thing, it would have been fine. Instead, every time someone did something to another person, the moderators called in, someone got banned, and in most of the cases, the PERSON MAKING THE ACCUSATION immediately says "okay, now unban him!".

The moderators and I are a tiny bit pissed at the entire group of you wasting our time.

Sort it out amongst yourselves and let us know when you all have gotten it out of your system so we don't have to waste any more time on your collective bullshit.
VigorossoAlloy

Post by VigorossoAlloy »

I took down weareGOLDEN's jail when he told me to help him, and weareGOLDEN has access to cooler's account and helped me take it down.

EDIT: you can ask weareGOLDEN about it on the server.
VigorossoAlloy

Post by VigorossoAlloy »

Also the bank was taken down by Adstro1o1 and h12e12l12l12o12 and they got banned for it. I got banned for helping my friend take down his jail when he asked me to. It doesn't make sense why I was banned.
VigorossoAlloy

Post by VigorossoAlloy »

Doozie has been completely abusing her mod power by muting us and banning us before we have a chance to speak up. I got banned for absolutly nothing and weareGOLDEN just got banned for retaliating to maxm091 burning him every time he got out of the water. Then weareGOLDEN was muted trying to bring justice to me so he couldn't speak up when max was burning him. Max is the reason behind all these arguments by burning everyone every time we walk outside. I'm guessing the reason that adstro101 and h12e12l12l12o12 griefed max was because he kept burning everyone every fucking time they walked out of there house. I'm blaming this whole fucking thing on doozie and maxm091. doozie for abusing her mod powers and maxm091 for burning everyone almost to death and killing some of us.
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

No, Doozie is doing her job, She MUTES ANNOYING PEOPLE. Now, get your shit together.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.