unban adstro101

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
adstro101

unban adstro101

Post by adstro101 »

h12e12l12l12o12 were fooling around with some tnt in the banks area. we're all friends in that town and we thought it was funny. I'm sorry for this and I know that my friends and are are cool, so can I be unbanned?
MrEpiclegendzz

Re: unban adstro101

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Well, I say no, but that's because you are on the IRC.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
rbos

Post by rbos »

Don't nag us.

It will not help.
rbos

Post by rbos »

We have to talk to the friend to see if he is in fact "cool" with it, and if he actually wants to press charges, is the main thing.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

These "friends" were quite clear on not enjoying the damage done, and asking for a ban. Two other members of that town are now also banned. Clearly not the best of friends.
rbos

Post by rbos »

Okay, so having discussed it a bit, it seems like all y'all have some kind of circlejerk of griefing going on.

I want some assurances that your entire group of "friends" will stop wasting moderator time and not fuck around with each other's stuff in future.

In short I want you all to sort it out amongst yourselves and let us know when things are sorted out.

IF you had been "messing with each other" and not called in the fucking parents whenever one of you got a booboo, we might have been okay with it. If it had been a "hah hah, you got me" kind of thing, it would have been fine. Instead, every time someone did something to another person, the moderators called in, someone got banned, and in most of the cases, the PERSON MAKING THE ACCUSATION immediately says "okay, now unban him!".

The moderators and I are a tiny bit pissed at the entire group of you wasting our time.

Sort it out amongst yourselves and let us know when you all have gotten it out of your system so we don't have to waste any more time on your collective bullshit.
rbos

Post by rbos »

adstro, you've been fairly calm and haven't got a history of being a twit, so I'll unban you. Maybe talk to your friends and see if they can stop being assclowns.
weareGOLDEN

Post by weareGOLDEN »

im not an assclown but i have been kinda annoying and will stop
VigorossoAlloy

Post by VigorossoAlloy »

I just want to put it out here that i haven't griefed anyone before on novylen before. I have been griefed before but only by people in my town. I say everyone stops griefing and starts to actually play the game. Whats the damn point in making everyone's stay (including mods)on the server hell. There is no point. These mods shouldn't be having to put up with everyone attacking everyone then asking for an unban. Griefing is dumb and if we get invited back into novylen i hope everyone will actually stop griefing. I don't get why every time I log on there is another grief in my town. My point is everyone should get their acts together and stop being dicks that just destroy other peoples stuff that they put their time into.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Take your own advice vigo. Deal with this shit between yourself and your friends, instead of airing it in our public spaces. This thread is for adstro's ban, not your grandstanding. You are not excluded from the time wasting and ban screaming.