weareGOLDEN, plz listen rbos

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Zaneo

Re: weareGOLDEN, plz listen rbos

Post by Zaneo »

Thank you, we will take this into consideration.
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
maxm091

Post by maxm091 »

All of us in the town have now talked over the phone and after vigerosallow sheding a few tears and wearegolden, coolerthanyou7, and me appologizing to each other I think I speak for everyone when I say we won't be assclowns if you let us back on the server. Everyone said they were sorry and now we agreed to be nice to everyone on the server (including Doozie) and help each other on improving our town. So can you please give us another chance and we will make the server a better place.
rbos

Post by rbos »

After discussion, I think you guys are genuinely remorseful, so I'm reducing it to a 3 day tempban starting now.

The tempban is to give us all time to forget about it and calm down so that tempers aren't so frayed.
weareGOLDEN

To Rbos

Post by weareGOLDEN »

Rbos plz at least answer me in some way
weareGOLDEN
:diamond: :diamond: :diamond:
--- :stick:
--- :stick:
weareGOLDEN

Im sorry

Post by weareGOLDEN »

I had a problem with the forum so i couldnt see what you had said and im sorry for wasting even more of your time.
Max310310

Post by Max310310 »

Should of thought of that before you said it to doozie...
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Seriously max? You're continuing the fighting? Think very carefully about that. I'm going to lock these threads now as a preventative measure. Temp bans all round will be over when they are over.