weareGOLDEN, plz listen rbos

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
weareGOLDEN

weareGOLDEN, plz listen rbos

Post by weareGOLDEN »

Doozie is completely abusing her mod powers. I was muted and she banned me because of something maxm091 said. Max causes all the problems dont unban him. You think this is just all of us playing with each other but its not. none of us like maxm091 he never stops anoying us. Before i got banned he kept lighting me on fire. He is the reason behind all these arguments and i promise you that they wont happen without him. he was burning all of us and breaking our armour and causing all the problems.
maxm091

Re: weareGOLDEN, plz listen rbos

Post by maxm091 »

You are the biggest liar ever!!! First you log on and start demanding me to give you dimond armour??? Then I went to the bathroom and get back and I'm on fire. It turns out matthew was lighting you on fire. Then you started lighting me on fire. Then when I told u to stop u woulden't. I was about to die so I told Doozie then she banned us both.
rbos

Post by rbos »

Thank you for demonstrating, max.

We're banning the entire group until you guys sort it out amongst yourselves. We're tired of dealing with your IRL spat. So until you guys can talk to each other and not constantly fight, no more.
rbos

Post by rbos »

If I unbanned you, you guys would just start arguing and griefing each other in-game again.

I don't want that. Go have it out at the willow tree by the swingset or something.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

weare, you were muted for constantly demanding we attend to your needs, despite being told to wait, shut up and wait, and just shut up, and then you kept whispering demands at me AFTER being muted.

max, you and weare were banned for continuing to infight and scream for bans against each other. The lot of you have been disrupting chat and wasting moderator time for days. This was the inevitable result, which you were all warned would happen. We are neither parents nor school teachers. It is not our job to fix your relationships.
weareGOLDEN

Post by weareGOLDEN »

Im sorry for all that has happend. I just finnished talking to max on the phone and we have sorted everything out. We would love to be able to play again:)
weareGOLDEN
ps: sorry for what I said dooz, I was just really angry
weareGOLDEN

Post by weareGOLDEN »

Im so sorry for everything that happend and I promise that it wont happen again. Plz Unban me cooler and vig cause its the only good server and we like playing with each other. If we ever have an argument again we will have it through whisper to make sure not to bug aanybuddy. sorry:)
:diamond: :diamond: :diamond:
--- :stick:
Zaneo

Post by Zaneo »

Weare the other problem, is you haven't been able to read responses to your posts... because you made 3 of them. I asked you a question in another thread and you've yet to respond.
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
VigorossoAlloy

Post by VigorossoAlloy »

weareGOLDEN can you go back to your plz post back then zaneo has a question concerning the jail you and I destroyed. That you made. If you dont know which one its the one you told me to help you destroy.
weareGOLDEN

Post by weareGOLDEN »

I gave vig and cooler full permision to destroy the jail i did not want it any more
weareGOLDEN
:diamond: :diamond: :diamond: