Unban coolerthanyou7

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Chikentstrips

Unban coolerthanyou7

Post by Chikentstrips »

I got banned for griefing the jail in my own town, which I didn't even grief! weareGOLDEN made this acount and so he knows the password and everything. He was banned so he decided to go on to coolerthanyou7. He spent 150 bucks on gold, took all my stuff, griefed the jail and logged off. He even admitted it was him at my school! This completely unfair and this is the only good server out there. I hope you can see the truth and unban me. Thanks.
maxm091

Re: Unban coolerthanyou7

Post by maxm091 »

Coolerthanyou7 is right. WeareGOLDEN DID hack his acount and even admitted. So I hope you can unban him because this really wasen't his fault. Coolerthanyou7 is probably the only guy in our town that has done NOTHING wrong. So I swear he has never or will never complain.
I hope this helps.

Maxm091 :D :D :D
rbos

Post by rbos »

Okay.
VigorossoAlloy

Post by VigorossoAlloy »

I'm just saying that i didn't do anything to get banned and never griefed anyone. The reason i got banned was when weareGOLDEN told me to help him destroy HIS jail. The mods thought i didn't have permission and its an honest mistake. weareGOLDEN even said it back on one of the other posts that i had permission.
P.S. Maxm091 is a liar about us all crying.