Please unban wizkid120!

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
wizkid120

Please unban wizkid120!

Post by wizkid120 »

March 30, 2012 I made a rude comment when someone said, "He's not mine I swear." I said ,"That's what the black man said." I understand it was not funny and I shouldn't of said it. Honestly, I did think it was going to be funny and I didn'y know you guys were so against racism. I will take that into consideration next time. I would like to let you know that I am NOT a racist person, I;m friends with blacks and some asians... also, you can ask Hotrodbunny and Traestaree, a donater, if I am racist... they know me in real life and I go to school with them. So, please, unban me, for I want to become a future donater to the server :?
Zaneo

Re: Please unban wizkid120!

Post by Zaneo »

We make it a point not to tolerate discrimination, be that through use of slurs or insults. As this was a first time offence I think we can overlook it, but the current ban will hold for 48 hours.
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
wizkid120

Post by wizkid120 »

Omg thank you so much! I'll be sure to never do it again... please tell rbos I'm truly sorry.
rbos

Post by rbos »

I should mention that this is not the first time you've casually dropped attitudes like that. This ain't your church group, many of us are atheists or non-white and will very quickly get angry at attitudes implying that we're less than deserving of respect.
wizkid120

Post by wizkid120 »

Again, I didn't know that, I thought you guys were fine if I would just joke around... and again, I'm not actually racist, I just like to have people think I'm funny... which clearly, sometimes I'm not.