Please unban alexsj09

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
alexsj09

Please unban alexsj09

Post by alexsj09 »

It has been some time (3-4 weeks) since I last played on the server and today when I tried to log in to the server it said: griefing ticket 1923. I do not know when I did it or if it is a mistake but I am confident that I did not do it. What I find strange is that I could log in before that 3-4 week window that I did not play and now it says that I griefed. Please help me clarify this issue and possibly unban me from the server because I really like it and I have been working hard with some friends on an awesome house in the server.

Thanks
Doozy

Re: Please unban alexsj09

Post by Doozy »

It seems you are recorded by block log as breaking windows and a door in a small house near spawn. Sometimes we don't find damage right after it is done.
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Hmm, it has been his first ban, so I say unban him ^^
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
alexsj09

Post by alexsj09 »

Wow..... That must have been my first time playing minecraft on the server. I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of the non griefing rule until now. But it seems only logical that such rule exists. I would not want anyone destroying my stuff either. I would really appreciate if I was unbanned, a good server like this one is hard to find.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

I think you can have a second chance, the damage was relatively minor. /unban
alexsj09

Post by alexsj09 »

Thanks!
rbos

Post by rbos »

Yeah, we have to go after random nibbling pretty aggressively.