Joeispyro, dinoman64 ban

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Joeispyro

Joeispyro, dinoman64 ban

Post by Joeispyro »

Dear: rbos..or any owner that reads this.

Me And dinoman64 are very sorry for griefing, We would like to be unbanned, We feel very bad about griefing the spawn area and the house with sheep and cows. also the big tree. We will not steal from chests and we promise to uphold this trust. We will never grief ever again even if the protection isnt working. The only place we will raid is in the jungle and in pvp were it is allowed. I JoeisPyro am very sorry for the stuff i have done and the same goes with dinoman64. We want to help your community grow but cant do that if banned. Also We appreciate your thought of reading this. Here is a diamond for any support or things you will or can maybe do for us. I really think that this server is the best i have ever been on and that it is one of the only few best ones out there. We are sorry to You Rbos and all the other mods/owners. Please UnBan us we promise not to do it again :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:
rbos

Re: Joeispyro, dinoman64 ban

Post by rbos »

No problem, be nice.