HELL EVENT!!!!

General minecraft-related chat.
jojinator97

HELL EVENT!!!!

Post by jojinator97 »

ALLRIGHT! i figured that if i wanna do an event, i should go on the forums and tell you all!

Sunday, IMMEDIATLY after the update grab your bows and diamond swords, because im bringing a large group (5-10 at best) into hell!

-when- after halloween update Sunday Afternoon-
-where- Right outside spawn, the big obsidian door looking thingy-
-what- We are going into the new dimension being made by notch (dev of miecraft) called Hell. Challenging enemies and (imaginary) :diamond: for those who come!
-PLEASE!- state whether you are going here in the comments... or :mobcreeper: will find you! :mobnotch:
jojinator97

Re: HELL EVENT!!!!

Post by jojinator97 »

diamond swords WILL be supplied but ill need admin co-operation to supply arrows and bows....... rbos... wanna help?
rbos

Post by rbos »

It'll probably be some hours after Notch updates before we're up and running. At minimum I'll want hey0mod and llamacraft antigrief (preventing fire).
kleril

Post by kleril »

I'll attend. I MAY be able to bring supplies of arrows, provided friday and sunday are chicken-killing-ful.
Zaneo

Post by Zaneo »

rbos wrote:It'll probably be some hours after Notch updates before we're up and running. At minimum I'll want hey0mod and llamacraft antigrief (preventing fire).
If the users want we could run it off of port + 1 and shutdown the regular for a bit until after update?
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
rbos

Post by rbos »

Yeah, I'll do that. Expect regular restarts and lots of testing.
Mintstar

Post by Mintstar »

Updates up. can't get in. not that it matters, notch tweeted that hell won't work in smp except in servers set to JUST be hell :|.
bill753

Post by bill753 »

Someone post on the forum when the server's up, eh? Can't be bothered to keep checking :D
rbos

Post by rbos »

It's been properly up for a couple hours.

Mobs still don't work properly.

>:(