Styles

General minecraft-related chat.
TacoDogSheep

Styles

Post by TacoDogSheep »

What is your minecraft building style? Why do you like it and how do you utilize the best out of it? Also put down your least favorite building style and why.

My building style: My building style is mostly made up of stone brick and cobble and other stone materials. I like it because the resources are easy to find and it can look mighty fine when it is all finished. I also like to add a bit of wood or another dark material to add contrast and what not. I try to utilize the best out of it by not overusing the material. If it looks overused then I will try to add a pattern to it, although I'm not very skilled in building I still like to do it and have fun.

My least favorite building style: My least favorite is kinda futuristic themes. I dislike it because it is usually bland and doesn't have color to it. Although I like some builds I have seen, but, I don't like all of them.

Share yours and see what others think!
/dial tristar
Smeargle123

Re: Styles

Post by Smeargle123 »

I prefer building with wood, spruce mainly. Spruce just has that homely feel, like a cabin or a lodge. I also love doing wool patterns, on occasion.

I think I dislike snow-themed building the most. It's kinda bland, and there's a difference between Spruce logs and Spruce planks, but I do like building with ice.
Smeargle's wall of favourite quotes:

[20:14] <nbot> (Doozie) Bear in slang means hairy gay man.
[20:14] <nbot> (Doozie) So, irrelevant.

To dwell in the past is foolish. To forget the past is a disgrace. -Roger Simon