i got robed (im zoned)

General minecraft-related chat.
AbleDelta

i got robed (im zoned)

Post by AbleDelta »

ok rbos can you check if spagettilolz took stuff such as many diamonds from a chest becuse he stole from me. And it has to be him beacuse its zoned so nonody else could touch it. please check he took my valubles. (said we got robed ya right). -abledelta
bye

^ Sad face only
| one internert
rbos

Re: i got robed (im zoned)

Post by rbos »

He's banned now, due to hurling abuse at someone. Be more careful about trusting people in future.
jlcresp

Post by jlcresp »

Rbos, I witnessed the confrontation between these two at approx 11:30pm GMT+10. After abledelta left the server, spagh admitted to stealing his diamonds. He said that he had re-payed the 128 stolen diamonds with 250. Though after interrogation, he admitted to mining approx 530 diamonds within the week that he has been playing the server and having 400 in his possession at that time. I checked the stats (started 24th) and he had mined 1 diamond ore. He said he had joined on the 22nd. I confronted him with this and, after he handed them over, I personally destroyed 83 diamonds. Also, I supervised the destruction of approx 20 diamond tools that he had in his possession. He had stated that he had just destroyed 350 additional diamonds.

Obviously, he had been duping as his statistics page clearly shows.

I don't know how much bearing this will have on your understanding of the situation. I just wanted to give my account of what occurred during the course of my visit. I do know that, of the 3-4 or so players that where on when I left approx 12:15am GMT+10, 3 of the players were 13. I witnessed verbal hostilities between spagh and another player (cant remember his name, not yami or herman) who was clearly the more aggressive. Apart from that, I did not witness any other hostilities.

Again, it wont affect the outcome, which I believe is fair, I just wanted to give my 2 cents and feel like someone cares.... :D
rbos

Post by rbos »

Good catch. I also destroyed a couple chests full of diamonds and diamond ore just now belonging to him. :/

Stupid duplicators.
AbleDelta

Post by AbleDelta »

i got rid of the rest of chests. jr had a full one of leavesz :O
bye

^ Sad face only
| one internert