Ban Appeal

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Rayer_

Ban Appeal

Post by Rayer_ »

Hello, in early October (I know I'm making this really late) I was banned for xraying. I actually was xraying, and I apologize greatly and regret it a lot, mainly because me and my friend Noctus_ love this server. I don't remember why I started xraying I guess it was out of boredom and I really truly am sorry for it. If you do choose to un-ban me, clear out my inventory. I really want to play on this server again. I love it! It was so much fun playing on it. And I know it's my fault for getting banned by not following the rules, but this time I promise to, and I deleted nodus right after I was banned. So, please un-ban me...I'm begging...also, why not just a temp ban, it was just x-raying, I wasn't harming anyone...js...

Sincerely
Rayer_
rbos

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by rbos »

"Just" xraying.. well, it's cheating, and it unbalances the economy, making certain materials much cheaper than they'd otherwise be. People who get their stuff honestly are hurt just a little bit, and if enough people do it, there's no point in collecting materials honestly at all, everyone has to xray just to keep up.

If someone cheats a little, there's not much stopping them from cheating a lot. Today it's an extra donut from the box at a business meeting, tomorrow it's diddling the books to hide that you've emptied the pension fund.

Anyway, yeah, I appreciate the apology and I'll rescind the ban.

Also, you chose an unfortunate username. :)
Rayer_

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Rayer_ »

Lol, I just realized that.
And thank you for un-banning me.
It won't happen again, I promise.