Dograffe Appeal

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
dograffe

Dograffe Appeal

Post by dograffe »

Hey guys, It me Dograffe. After my last appeal I decided to wait five months before posting again so as not to spam the forums. Butches and I did dupe a LOT load of diamonds, and it was certainly stupid, immature and something that must have annoyed half the server. Now, I have been playing on Novylen since Fifthspawn and I knew the rules well, I’m not going to say what I did wasn't wrong but I've taken some time to think this through and think I might have another shot. I've learnt from last time, I know people don’t change, I just got caught up in the idea and got carried away. As for IronManiac’s house I thought it was abandoned and hadn't been used for about a year. I knew that taking over houses even if they are abandoned is against the rules but I thought it couldn't have done any harm to anyone so, sorry IronManiac. Thank you for reading this appeal and Merry Christmas.
Last edited by dograffe on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So What?
SO DRAGOn
rbos

Re: Duping Items and House Theft.

Post by rbos »

Thanks, I appreciate the respectful tone and not badgering. The duping caused me a ton of work and a lot of hurt feelings to clear out; lots of people bought them and I had to go through a lot of chests and inventories. You can understand why I might be reluctant.

I'll give it some thought and discussion.
dograffe

Re: Dograffe Appeal

Post by dograffe »

Not to sound pushy, but have you come to a conclusion?
Also, Butches was the one selling all the diamonds I just tagged along when he duped
So What?
SO DRAGOn
rbos

Post by rbos »

Okay, I found myself asking "who was that guy who duped a while ago", so forgetting your name is a good sign that I'm over it. Unbanned.
dograffe

Post by dograffe »

Thank you rbos <3, Um, have my non-cheated items been burnt? or are they in the vault, if so, could I please have them deposited in the former stargate "iBase" which I have noticed has been transformed into "The Orphan Home for Creepers" :lol: And could I please have the creeper spawners removed. Thank you, and if you were wondering iBase is a copy of The house I stole and rebuild near eighthspawn.
So What?
SO DRAGOn
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Sorry, the orphanage was built by itestify, butches second account. It has been repossessed by the server. Any legit chests you had will still be as they were, where they were. Just consider this a reset to before you consorted with hackers.
dograffe

Post by dograffe »

Oh, uh my chests were in ironmaniac's house
So What?
SO DRAGOn