iSkele ban appeal

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
iSkele

iSkele ban appeal

Post by iSkele »

February 25, 2013
About half an hour ago, I tried to log on to Novylen, only to find out that I had been banned.
Ban message: griefing/blocking stargates #4182 4183
A few days ago, I logged on to the server, and found two stargates that were probably around 20m (rule # 6) from my house. One was "drimslime" by weresdrim, and the other was something EXP by dograffe. Recently, I had invited dograffe to my house to get him to help me with building, payed him, and logged off. I guess he broke out and build a stargate to have easy access to the slimes that spawn in the swamp I live in, but he can probably correct me on that. I don't know how weresdrim got there.
Unfortunately, I decided to dig to bedrock under weredrim's and encase dograffes one with furnaces and a door; I also left a note with him. At the time, I didn't think much of it because I was ready to pay damages if they had agreed to remove the stargates.
Being banned has made me take a more critical look at the hurt I caused these players. I realize that just leaving a message or talking to them if they were online would have been enough. I also realize that I broke rules 1 and 6 intentionally.
I think that it was good that I have been banned to make me think over what I have done. I know that I would want the same for anyone who sabotaged one of my stargates.
To weresdrim and dograffe: I am sorry for obstructing your travel to the swamp near my house. Please forgive me.
One another note, I have thoroughly enjoyed the time I have spent on the server. I think that the players are great and so are the moderators and admins. I would like to return to playing on Novylen.
Once again, sorry to those players who sufferend damage, and it will not happen again. Please consider this request.

Thank you
~iSkele :mobskeleton:
Doozy

Re: iSkele ban appeal

Post by Doozy »

Well, sounds like you've got legitimate regret here. In future try talking before acting. Oh, and you may want a region on your building if you're concerned about passers-by. Unbanned.
iSkele

Re: iSkele ban appeal

Post by iSkele »

Thank you so much!