Banned for "Griefing"

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
robbie_cakes15

Banned for "Griefing"

Post by robbie_cakes15 »

Hello, about five minutes ago i got banned for breaking crop's :wheatpicked: and 3 netherack blocks...along with some obsidian :obsidian: . I purposely did this because i needed materials and crops atm in time. later on i got noticed by Scouter and he tele'd me to the spot...which i had "griefed", i said it was my doing, i also stated i could replace the block's...not an issue. he later said that that was not the lesson of me being there...the lesson was that greifing is wrong...and you must b punished for your actions...and you said i didn't know, how about giving me a chance to explain that next time. and this is the punishment so i was wondering if it was a perma or a temp.
Max310310

Re: Banned for "Griefing"

Post by Max310310 »

Ok first off:

You stole quite a bit of obsidian, almost an entire 10 block high building of obsidian to be exact.

Your explanation was that your 'friend', (who you trapped in an obsidian room) allowed you to steal and grief a town that wasn't even his. You also said something about it not being protected, so it was free for you to steal from. That isn't how it works.

I never said you did not know what you were doing. I said that you didn't get what we were telling you. Which was don't touch things that are not yours.

This wasn't your first incident on this server either, you should know the servers rules by now, but you broke them. That is why you are banned.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

And what exactly did you intend by smashing all the glass?
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Nevermind. Apparently you never should have been allowed back into the server to start with. Go away.

http://forum.minecraft.novylen.net/view ... lkid#p6563
robbie_cakes15

Post by robbie_cakes15 »

What glass? And I didn't write this to piss you off, I was just stating that I knew what you ment by your reasoning, and that I was wondering if it was a temp or perma. That's all I asked, I didn't want a flare up of comments on this post.