Workbench command

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
LeDrewxcore

Workbench command

Post by LeDrewxcore »

Do you think it would be ok to allow players (or maybe just Members) to have access to the /workbench or /wb command. All it does is give the player the ability to access a crafting bench anywhere without the need of placing one down.

It is more of a convenience than anything as crafting benches are easily made. It would come in most handy when building large structures, eliminating the need of walking to a nearby crafting bench or placing one down and breaking it afterward.

The workbench command is part of Essentials, which I believe is already installed.
Zaneo

Re: Workbench command

Post by Zaneo »

In general we try to avoid command usage, obviously this isn't always possible but when an in game function is available we opt to use that. So in that regard I would be against enabling such a command.In addition the ease of creation argument goes both ways. Perhaps carry a number of them around with you, and cleaning them up afterwards.
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
rbos

Re: Workbench command

Post by rbos »

Build them into key points in your structure as decoration.