asdwq

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
asdwq

asdwq

Post by asdwq »

I know that flying was bad, but I really wanted to just try it out and when I learned it worked on my favorite server I just had to use it and try it out. Looking back on that mistake makes me feel stupid and immature, but if you could, I would really like a second chance to show you and all the players on the server how I really am a good player that simply made a bad decision on using this hack. Thank you and please consider my repeal, Asdwq
Doozy

Re: asdwq

Post by Doozy »

Considering that it is clearly posted that hacks including flyhacks are a banning offense, I think you're only sorry you got caught.
Jamieker

Post by Jamieker »

To me he has been a good worker, always reliable and when i pay him he gets it done. I think he would be okay to keep around. His fatal flaw i do believe was believing in candreasen that the fly hack would allow him to do more work, thus getting more money from the jobs he did for me and others.
rbos

Post by rbos »

Reduced to 7 day tempban starting now.

I think you've handled it pretty maturely, and I appreciate it. Don't cheat.
asdwq

Post by asdwq »

i promise that i wont.