Moltant9er banned?

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Moltant9er

Moltant9er banned?

Post by Moltant9er »

I haven't come on hardly since this summer, I don't know exactly when my account got banned , today (5th of March) and I found I was banned. I was wondering why I got banned. Also I was wondering if I could get un-banned so that I could come on the server again.
Doozy

Re: Moltant9er banned?

Post by Doozy »

You were banned for using flyhacks. The rules are very clear that flyhacks is a banning offense. I don't care who told you to use it.
Moltant9er

Post by Moltant9er »

I wasn't the one using the Moltant9er account when I got banned. I have never used flyhacks before. I have never given out my password ever to anybody.
rbos

Post by rbos »

So, someone else using your account, who was also hanging out with candreasen and asdwq.

If, as you say, someone else was using it, it would have to be one of their friends, or acquainted with them in some way.

I suggest you find that person, tell them to fess up (preferably here), tell them not to use your account, and then change your password.

If you can so prove your statement, then I'll unban straightaway.
candreasen

Post by candreasen »

Hey, figured since I'm already banned I may as well put in my two cents. What happened was I had Mekiah install this mod that steals his password because I needed an account for this guy from my school named Justin who wanted to come online, and I knew Mekiah hardly came on anymore. That's what happened, sorry for the confusion Mekiah.
rbos

Post by rbos »

Okay. Sounds like he was an innocent victim in all this then. Unbanned.