2nd Server [RPG]

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
Zaneo

Re: 2nd Server [RPG]

Post by Zaneo »

xXIceTeaXx wrote: We should probably build moats or something around each town, so a member of the town needs to use bridge or something else to let other people in? just so people can't randomly raid towns when nobody is on
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
Dee

Post by Dee »

I'm confused. was the RPG opened up this weekend like originally planned? or has it been delayed. of so, where is everyone?
:?: :water:
rbos

Post by rbos »

I'm putting this plan on hold until I have more time and interest in the project. What with Notch releasing a new server soon anyway to implement health, I might try to take some of these ideas and just apply them to the main server.

I honestly don't know if I have time to deal with TWO smp maps right now, especially with drastically different rulesets. Plus, the new WoW expac is coming out. :)

Short term I'm going to move the current map to the new hardware. Which means that novylen.net and minecraft.novylen.net will be different IPs, so I'll have to move the web page over to the new host too. Which will put everything minecrafty on one box.