NOMINATIONS!

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
Epsilon

Re: NOMINATIONS!

Post by Epsilon »

AbleDelta wrote:I nominate jlcresp hes mature,smart, and nice, hes already leading a place in survival. So i think he would be the best.

Dont vote :mobcreeper: vote :approve:
A position of power shouldn't be a plus, that could lead to bias in further decisions.
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

AbleDelta wrote:I nominate jlcresp hes mature,smart, and nice, hes already leading a place in survival. So i think he would be the best.
Same i would say jlcresp! maybe also yami and smok? But anyways some ppl dont like how things are going for now so we will see:P
I think yami is from sweden not sure though.. so there u have ur EU mod!
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
xxYamixx

Post by xxYamixx »

Hah im from sweden allright ;) And thanks for the nomination Epic :) Me myself i think im a quite responsible person, and im trying to guide people right most of the time. I am mostly on and on weekends probarly after midnight, and also i can juggle, eh can yoou do that!? Have a good day!
And yes i will probarly be in the RPG server some... But mostly on the minecraft.novylen.net one :)
Last edited by xxYamixx on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
#Yami is MLR Legit [Major League Russian]
Dee

Post by Dee »

ok i got my nomination. its Tiel. reason being whenever I am on the server, he usually is also. and I would consider my self to be on quite a lot.
and I really don't want a mod that is always on Freebuild server. :/

P.S
THE MODS ELECTED FOR RPG WILL NOT BE MODERATORS ON FREEBUILD! in-case people were unclear. *cough* MrEpic *cough* :P
Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

So...err..I guess it's

Tiel424:2
jlcresp:2

We need a tiebreaker, methinks. Well, not really, the poll just needs more voters so this actually gets recognized by the admin group.
jlcresp

Post by jlcresp »

Chuck Norris votes for me. I win.

On a more serious note, whilst I really would enjoy mod powers and I think that I'd be able to handle it well, I cannot guarantee that I will be able to continue playing the amount that I am. Mainly due to study, work and Gran Turismo 5. I also like to do programming and I have numerous projects underway at the moment, but can't really do much without my PC - hence I'm minecrafting a lot more recently.

If I am offered a mod position, I would gladly accept. However, in considering me for a mod position, keep in mind the above.

Other information that you guys should know:

I'm from Victoria, Australia.
Timezone: GMT+10 (basically the same as SE Asia, Vladivostock etc..)
Play Times: Whenever I feel like it, but rarely after midnight. I do pick up some casual shifts at work, so its hard to say definite times.

Personally, I think the mods will have a high turnover rate for a little while on the rpg server. At least until people figure out which server they like best and after the novelty wears off.
Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

I will be on the RPG server in some of my free time, and only that. I live in Grand Forks, ND USA

And I'm not in this for a "status" like some believe, I'm in it because I feel I can moderate the server effectively and maturely, and just help out. This is my favorite server, albeit the only server I go to on a regular basis, but still.
bill753

Post by bill753 »

I'm pretty sure I posted indicating my support for jlcresp, but never mind. Anyway, here it is.
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Dee wrote:ok i got my nomination. its Tiel. reason being whenever I am on the server, he usually is also. and I would consider my self to be on quite a lot.
and I really don't want a mod that is always on Freebuild server. :/

P.S
THE MODS ELECTED FOR RPG WILL NOT BE MODERATORS ON FREEBUILD! in-case people were unclear. *cough* MrEpic *cough* :P
Lol i knew it was for for rpg... i just nominated yami and smok xD and jlc xD just ppl who i like and think are responsible...
But wtv i will be playing on the survival (mc.novylen.net) =D <--- is also survival now:D
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

Bumpmania