Banned?!

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
dylansnow

Banned?!

Post by dylansnow »

Hey guys,
it's me dylansnow.
and i got banned today for "stealing" somebody's stuff.
but i didn't .
this is what happened.
frank was destroying this guys house to get in, he eventually got in but when he did he was deleting stuff and he put stone where the guys bank was and it was
suppose to be wood so i deleted it and put it back!
and then The founder of mountainville said i stole! cause i had 2 sets of diamond armor ( which i got because it glitched when i died and i kept my stuff , so i went back and picked it up)
could you please unban me , there's no other good server like this.
I had no idea fixing somebody's house so people wouldn't find out about his bank is against the rules when i didn't steal ANYTHING!

Please and thank you.. unban me ,

-Dylansnow :cry:
bill753

Re: Banned?!

Post by bill753 »

This guy handed over tons of diamond and gold to me that he said someone gave him - and volunteered to do so again a bit later when he'd acquired some more. I've no reason but to think he's a good player.
dylansnow

Post by dylansnow »

I would NEVER! Destroy a fellow mountain ville`r he was my neighbor i was helping him out.
i've told on many duper and like bill said i gave him duped items that werent aloud.
i was just trying to help.
rbos

Post by rbos »

Works for me. I reviewed the log and it seems okay. Ban rescinded, keep yer nose clean.
genesis24

Post by genesis24 »

lovely mountainville :mrgreen:
Genesis24
aka Gen :P
amixalot

Post by amixalot »

If this had been your story when I was asking we wouldn't have had a problem. Your story then was "I never went in that chest', when the log clearly said you destroyed the wood protecting it. Mind that you were the only name on the block log besides hultzors, so someone took it or he was lying. After seeing your duped armor(accidentally) I took that as long enough to temporarily ban you. I'm glad this was resolved and there hasn't been a problem since, but from what I saw a temporary ban seemed perfectly appropriate.