Admin or a mod read this!

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
dylansnow

Admin or a mod read this!

Post by dylansnow »

Alright,
I've seen some topics on the forums saying roll-back, and about 3 days ago i was banned for some reason, i cannot cope.
anyways, it says im banned now?
i don't know if this is a mistake or something but please help me out here guys.
if it's a roll back thing i understand completely, if not could you tell me why am i getting banned?

Thanks!
Zaneo

Re: Admin or a mod read this!

Post by Zaneo »

Block record show that you were griefing in the minecraft.novylen.net server.
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
dylansnow

Post by dylansnow »

Odd, how was i greifing when i was on novylen.net? and you know that i was with you,
plus just got on today had exams.
Are you sure that it was cause of the roll back?
is there two records?
this cant be right.
dylansnow

Post by dylansnow »

please, unbann or reply or something.
bill753

Post by bill753 »

This chap got banned then had it rescinded. Wait till Rbos sees this thread, then you'll know what's up. Although the likelihood is you've been banned again.
dylansnow

Post by dylansnow »

I didnt do anything.
Zaneo

Post by Zaneo »

Neither server rolled back.
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
rbos

Post by rbos »

I'm not sure why. I think there was some new damage that was logged as having been caused by you. I did the ban because someone reported it in-game.

However, reviewing the chat logs, it does seem like flimsy evidence. I was probably very hurried and possibly annoyed at the time.

My logs show you as having not logged in at all on the 30th, so it probably was just a misreading.

Be careful in future.
genesis24

Post by genesis24 »

dylan get on now
weve got to talk il take waggy out but your on the watch by the others, iv defended you twice up till now try not get in trouble i feel used and trump i feel like being to nice is gonna get me in trouble so il talk to you in game and fix your house problems
genesis24
Genesis24
aka Gen :P