Ban Appeal

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Tomato3456

Ban Appeal

Post by Tomato3456 »

Hi guys, Tomato3456 here. Recently, it seems I've been banned from your server, and I'd like to make an appeal on my part.

After getting banned, I checked these forums and found a post with my name on it. Apparently, ummwat has banned me for a list of reasons which are not true. The list is as follows:

Cheated on Minecraft games
Went on a griefing rampage
Robbed people
Flooded tons of places
Destroyed a small unprotected town
Griefed tons of things near spawn

Ummwat, I respect your position as an mod, but I don't understand why you think I did these things. Could you have made a mistake somehow? I'm sure if you or someone else checked the records, you'll find I didn't do these things.

I have spent almost (if not more than) 24 hours on your server, and I have used that time to build structures which I hoped would be impressive. I wouldn't want to lose all of that to a simple mistake. Please reconsider this banning.

- Tomato3456
rbos

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by rbos »

Okay, I've reviewed your stats and block placement/destruction log, and I'm willing to give you another shot.

Even if the ban was justified, I think a second chance is reasonable in most cases.

No cheating, no busting up someone's stuff, but you know that already.
Tomato3456

Post by Tomato3456 »

I do. Thank you, rbos. :)
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

rbos wrote:Okay, I've reviewed your stats and block placement/destruction log, and I'm willing to give you another shot.

Even if the ban was justified, I think a second chance is reasonable in most cases.

And this is why i like rbos:D
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
Dr_Obvious

Post by Dr_Obvious »

MrEpiclegendzz wrote:
rbos wrote:Okay, I've reviewed your stats and block placement/destruction log, and I'm willing to give you another shot.

And this is why i like rbos:D
thats why everyone like rbos :)
Is this a signature, OR A HUGE CHEESY TACO :D

ummwat

Post by ummwat »

If this is not true, I am sorry, but the logs apparently show a lot of things. Mostly griefing. You even changed one of my builds...

And about the griefing: apparently the "wooden pick modtool" shows a lot of griefs at spawn performed by you...

So if I mistakenly banned you and you didn't do anything wrong, then sorry. Mistakes happen... :?
OMFG ^

ummwat - obstacle course master, owner of MineCity, internet thousand-are, novylen moderator