Banning Hultzorz

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
xxYamixx

Banning Hultzorz

Post by xxYamixx »

Im banning Hultzorz. Reason: Spawning of diaond ore and probarly iron ore too :(. And also for building a giant death-trap xD (jk)
#Yami is MLR Legit [Major League Russian]
MrEpiclegendzz

Re: Banning Hultzorz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Damn hultz was a cool guy:(
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
Hultzorz

Re: Banning Hultzorz

Post by Hultzorz »

Hey guys, returning from a MC break, after cataclysm g33k, woho! :p

Just wanted to let everyone know that i remade that tower (which me and MrRePeter made) with diamond ore and ice, to surprise Peter, as the server just had changed to creative mode. I never had time to finish it because the creative mode was removed. Afterwards i showed it to rbos; asking if it was okay to keep. He said that he tried to keep buildings and changed the diamond ore to iron ore. Keeping the top part because "I really liked the look of it", i don't remember what happened to the ice but this was the case otherwise.

The deathtrap i have to admit although.
(pic of it:3)
:shroomred: :P :mobsheep: :mobsheep: :mobsheep: :roll: :shroomred: :shroombrown: :? :lol: <-MrEpic
:wheatsprout: :wheatsprout: :wheatsprout: :wheatsprout: :wheatsprout: :wheatsprout: :wheatsprout: :wheatsprout: :wheatsprout: :wheatsprout:
:soil: :soil: :soil: :soil: :soil: :soil: :soil: :soil: :soil: :soil:
:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
:fire: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :fire:
:tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt:
:opblock: :opblock: :opblock: :opblock: :opblock: :opblock: :opblock: :opblock: :opblock: :opblock:
:opblock: :torch: :torch: :torch: :approve: :torch: :torch: :torch: :opblock:
:opblock: :stone: HULTZORZ -> :twisted: :stone: :stone: :opblock:
:opblock: :opblock: :opblock: :opblock: :opblock: :opblock: :opblock: :opblock: :opblock: :opblock:
:orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :ironore: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond:
:orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :ironore: :orediamond:
:orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :ironore: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond:
:orediamond: :ironore: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: