Chat Scroll

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
Nozstik

Chat Scroll

Post by Nozstik »

Was looking through the minecraft forums and stumbled upon this. Seems to be a mod to enable scrolling in the chat. Would be nice to see the warp list in its entirety.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic ... 5&t=131580
Say something incredibly humorous, and you too can be in my -
Favorite Quotes!:
<Kitteh53>: what the that sponge haz no legs!
<Kitteh53>:tann that shark just swooped by and stabbed me!
<Kitteh53>: you are afishally awesome now that you have diamond pick
xxYamixx

Re: Chat Scroll

Post by xxYamixx »

I embrace this idea, really useful for mods checking the chat log... Kinda hard to scroll around for a hour, but I don't mind xD
#Yami is MLR Legit [Major League Russian]
nwalton

Post by nwalton »

Not sure if you've noticed but those mods are client side. So you have to implement them yourself in the minecraft.jar
Nozstik

Post by Nozstik »

SNAP. I am such a mc nooblet
Say something incredibly humorous, and you too can be in my -
Favorite Quotes!:
<Kitteh53>: what the that sponge haz no legs!
<Kitteh53>:tann that shark just swooped by and stabbed me!
<Kitteh53>: you are afishally awesome now that you have diamond pick
nwalton

Post by nwalton »

I put them on. They seemed like a good mod and could help with my zoning out problem
xxYamixx

Post by xxYamixx »

Oh.... Well Nwalt you have a mac too right? Mind posting a tutorial :3 Kay thanks.
#Yami is MLR Legit [Major League Russian]
nwalton

Post by nwalton »

Well i wrote a terminal script that installs it for me. Look at Risugami's mods. In his instructions he has a mac versions with most of the commands i use. If you want I could send you my script although you would had to edit some of the paths. I'll take a look and try and minimize that.

Okay i rewrote it. Wasn't to hard to get it to work on most if not all. The only thing you would have to change is the files they are located in. Right now you would have to put the class files and png files if there are any into a folder called rar on your desktop. And you would need to create a folder called Minecraft bin backups on you desktop. Those you can change. Their just my current preferences.

I'll have to send it to you by email. For some reason its not a valid extension. I have no idea whats causing it becuase i know nothing about php.

for rbos here are the errors

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 464: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
rbos

Post by rbos »

Zip it first, is my suggestion.