Suggestion for Power Pick

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
Bumnuggets0

Suggestion for Power Pick

Post by Bumnuggets0 »

on the new version as of yesterday (04/13/11) runes can be restricted from being made with certain blocks for tiered blocks, not sure if it can be just restricted to a tier or each block individualy. so what i say is that power pick be restricted to tier 1 blocks making it that if you want PP for longer times, you need to keep burning through your redstone making it quite a demanding rune. also it was fixed for permissions and such. would this be allowed?
rbos

Re: Suggestion for Power Pick

Post by rbos »

That sounds pretty reasonable. Mostly I don't want people to be able to clear huge areas nearly for free. I'd have to do some math - it has to be expensive to use powerpick, so that you don't get more resources than you put into it. I want the speed and fastness of PP to be balanced by expensive materials.
Bumnuggets0

Post by Bumnuggets0 »

also maybe it could be possable to edit the code a little if anyone knows how, to lower the uses like that
dragslayar

Post by dragslayar »

i'd have a go at editing it, but rbos said he doesnt want to use custom .class files
Hey guys! Click this! If you like Dawn of War I make maps for it and post stuff about it there!
http://blackarkgames.blogspot.com/
Even if you don't, click it!
Nozstik

Post by Nozstik »

This news....is awesome. Just letting you know.
Say something incredibly humorous, and you too can be in my -
Favorite Quotes!:
<Kitteh53>: what the that sponge haz no legs!
<Kitteh53>:tann that shark just swooped by and stabbed me!
<Kitteh53>: you are afishally awesome now that you have diamond pick