To: rbos ; Promotion Ideas

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
AwEsUm

To: rbos ; Promotion Ideas

Post by AwEsUm »

In order to receive promotions, I think it should go along the lines of this:

To receive builder status, one must follow regulations on how to become a builder as it is now, ONLY you must join this Forum as well, that way, the regulars can access this forum when it goes offline, or crashes, etc.

To receive moderator status, one must be nominated by either fellow moderators or admins, then the admins review the user in detail for the pros and cons, etc., as directed in the "Admin Workshop for the Masses."

To receive admin status, one must impress rbos in both judgment as a moderator, and general awesomeness. That is all (entirely up to rbos, however).

That's my personal opinion, and it will help both this forum grow, and efficient moderators that will set good examples and not abuse their powers :P not that any moderators are, just as a precaution.

This is directed mostly at rbos, what do you other guys think?
Castle in the SkyThe Great Tree
Dr_Obvious

Re: To: rbos ; Promotion Ideas

Post by Dr_Obvious »

thats actually a good idea...I was just thinking about making anouther forum section called "respected/mod applications" and there you post (for yourself only) your applilitys, requirements, blahblahblah...and than some people can like give 1ups and comments if they think *insertnamehere* would be good for the position. Than rbos would come in, check it over, and it would be entirely his choise (also taking in some of the comments that people post).
Is this a signature, OR A HUGE CHEESY TACO :D

rbos

Post by rbos »

That's not too bad actually. Mods choosing new mods is reasonable.
AwEsUm

Post by AwEsUm »

I've been part of so many Forums and Communities, I know excellent ways to run efficient Members, Moderators, and Administrators… :P
Castle in the SkyThe Great Tree